Drain & Blockage Services

Drainage Issues Putting A Wrench In Your Day?

Sinks, tubs, and toilets can become slow to drain or completely clogged. Although this is normal, we all know that unclogging a drain or toilet is not a fun job. 

That’s what your Plumbing and Heating Paramedics are here for! We can rescue you from an unsavory task and get your drains working how they should.

Request a Repair or Installation

Common Drain & Blockage Issues

Chances are, you can plunge your toilet or snake that nasty ball of hair out of your drain. However, when it comes to major plumbing health concerns, you need the help of a professional. 

Plumbing and Heating Paramedics uses camera inspection technology to spot the problem. Then, our highly-trained technicians can get to work to fix the core issue.

  • Drainage Leaks

  • Shower Drain Repairs

  • Drain Cleaning

  • Pipe Location

  • Video Inspection

  • Pipe Hydro Jetting

We believe in preventative maintenance. On our service call, we are happy to assess all of your plumbing to stop a drain or blockage problem before it even begins.

Book a Service Now

Sewer Cleaning & Maintenance

Plumbing emergencies involving sewage are the worst. Did you know there are a few common culprits to sewer backups? With proper care and regular preventative maintenance, Plumbing and Heating Paramedics can help you avoid a situation involving…erm…human waste.

Tree Roots

In many cases, the tree that you see above ground is only 10% of the organism. The other 90% of the tree is sprawling beneath the earth! A wandering root from your neighbor’s…or your neighbor’s neighbor’s yard could break into your sewer line and cause a clog. Regular inspections and plumbing maintenance are the best ways to catch root issues early.

Clogs

The most common cause of a sewage back-up is a clog caused by materials that should never be flushed. These include ‘flushable’ wipes, kitty litter, paper towels, and grease. Sadly, maybe even Flounder the Fish who you sent to RIP down the toilet.

Collapsed Sewer Line

More challenging to prevent through diligence, a collapsed sewer line or a missing sewer backup prevention valve can also cause sewer problems. Signs that your sewer line needs repair include: 

  • Frequent backups
  • More than one clogged drain
  • Strange sounds and odors in your drains
  • A constantly wet or soggy lawn

The Plumbing and Heating Paramedics team are expert plumbers who can help with sewer inspection and all kinds of sewer-related repairs. We can even assist with tree root removal.

Call Plumbing and Heating Paramedics today for help with: 

Sewer Replacements

Sewer Repairs

Sewer Cleaning

Irrigation Tie-in

“Above and beyond customer service! I called them to fix an issue in our office washroom. They arrived on short notice, gave clear explanations on the work required and reviewed all of the options available on repairing the issue. They even followed up later to ensure everything was working correctly. SO impressed, our company will definitely be hiring them again!”

Porscha G

Latest Articles

Can I call a plumber and charge my landlord?

Plumbing problems can be disastrous. Your toilet may be clogged and overflowing but you need to use it. The bath could be leaking but you also need to take a shower and get to work. [...]

Is PVC pipe safe for drinking water?

PVC plastic is an affordable choice for home plumbing. It doesn’t corrode, is flexible and easy to install, and can be used with many different connections. But PVC can’t handle extreme heat, it melts and [...]

Speak To A Plumber Now
The DIfference