As the province continues to open up, we want to assure all Calgarians that we are as committed as ever to providing the same great services that we always have — while also working hard to keep both our employees and our clients safe and healthy. Alberta is moving through stages of opening, and as this situation continues to evolve, we’re going to keep evaluating our best practices for helping to prevent the spread of this virus. For the meantime, here are some of the preventative actions you can expect from our Calgary plumbers and furnace technicians when we visit your home:
- Our technicians will thoroughly wash their hands with soap before, after, and in-between appointments to prevent transmission between households.
- After washing their hands, our technicians will put on a fresh pair of rubber gloves for working in your home.
- Our technicians will practice the recommended social distancing of two meters. We understand that you may want to point out something specific to our technicians, but instead of breaking social distancing guidelines, mark areas of interest with a little tape.
- We’ve disinfected all of our tools, and we’ll be cleaning them regularly.
- We’re asking customers about whether they’ve travelled outside of Canada or if they’ve been showing any signs of cold or flu. If you are feeling under the weather, we kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment. All Canadians have to do their part to keep our communities from becoming sick!
What kind of work is available during the pandemic? Our Calgary plumbers and furnace technicians are offering all of our regular services. From emergency repairs and drain cleanings to scheduled renovations and furnace replacements, we know that Calgarians still need to access regular plumbing and furnace services, and we’re committed to providing them! We do request that, if you have a larger project planned which will take a few days, your family tries to avoid using the washroom under construction as much as possible. This will help to reduce the chance of anyone getting sick.
Since the day we opened our doors, we have valued your business. It is our honour to serve Calgarians and to call ourselves your favourite Calgary plumbers! COVID-19 hasn’t changed that. Call us today for your furnace and plumbing needs, and you’ll enjoy the same great service we’ve always been famous for.
Call us at (403) 452-2911 or Book Now an appointment.