Whether you have an old reliable furnace or the newest high efficiency model, furnace failure can happen to anyone. A failed furnace in some parts of the world maybe seen as an annoyance and an annual inspection would be unnecessary, but during the heart of our Canadian winter, furnace failure can be deadly.
An annual check-up from the Plumbing Paramedics is an important part of keeping your furnace in top shape. Don’t just take our word for it – most furnace manufacturers also recommend annual inspections and maintenance in order to remain covered by their warranty. One of our professional, punctual, expert furnace technicians will visit your home to perform the following:
- Electronically test airflow passage for carbon monoxide
- Check and clean burners for more efficient fuel use
- Vacuum clean and brush burner
- Inspect heat exchanger for cracks, holes, and separations
- Clean/replace furnace filter for less restriction
- Tighten all wire connections for safety
- Electronically check for natural gas leaks to prevent fire
- Clean blower housing and remove all debris
- Adjust fan belt (if necessary) to maximize efficiency
- Test thermostat for proper anticipator and cycle setting
- Test fan and furnace limit for safety
- Test gas valve to reduce delayed ignition
- Inspect for dangerous combustible material
- Inspect flue or chimney for blockage
Check out our A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau website: http://www.bbb.org/calgary.
Give us a call today to book your inspection!