Plumbing Paramedics is committed to giving you the same great service that we always have and we want all of our employees and the Calgary community to remain safe and healthy.
As the situation with COVID-19 (Coronavirus) continues to evolve on a daily basis, we want let you know how Plumbing Paramedics is doing our part to prevent the spread of this virus.
Below are a number of preventative actions we have implemented to help protect our employees and our customers:
- Technicians will wash their hands thoroughly before, after and in-between appointments;
- Technicians will wear fresh rubber gloves while in your home;
- Technicians will practice the recommended social distance of two metres; and
- Tools have been disinfected and will continue to be cleaned regularly.
- Our friendly office staff have been instructed to ask all customers if they have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days and if the customer has been showing any signs of cold or flu before booking a call.
As always, we value your business and feel privileged to be your plumber of choice. We remain committed to providing you with the same great service we are famous for.
Plumbing Paramedics Management
Call us at (403) 452-2911 or Book Now an appointment.